The statistics are there and the mobile web is here to stay. Did you know that:
- One in every three searches is performed on a mobile device
- Over 50% of those resulted in a visit to business
- Over 80% of those resulted in a purchase
The truth is, if your website is not mobile friendly then you’re losing customers. If a visitor comes to your website from their mobile device and they have to zoom in and out, then chances are that you need a mobile version of your website. Take a look at the following picture. Which one would you rather visit, the one on the left or the one on the right?
We thought so. The one on the left is much easier to read, not to mention navigate. If you’re ready to “go mobile”, we can provide you with a no cost and no obligation rendering of what your mobile website could look like. Just fill out the form in our contact page and we’ll have a rendering ready for you within 48 to 72 hours.
Characteristics of a Great Mobile Website
A great mobile website is a perfect complement to our regular site, but only if it effectively showcases your brand as well as your products and services. It should be easy to read and most importantly, your customers must be able to get a hold of you. Not only should you have a “click-to-call” button, but also directions to your location with a widget that prompts phone’s GPS features. Your social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Yelp should also be displayed before or after your menu.
With that in mind take a look at the features that we can include in your mobile website:
- Click to call button. It will be prominently displayed under your logo so your customers and prospects can easily get a hold of you for any questions or comments they may have.
- Products and services section. This can be divided into sections in any way you want, and if you’re a restaurant or bar we can certainly include a menu.
- Contact Us page. This can be in the form of directions and hours of operations as well as a contact form so questions and inquiries can be submitted.
- About Us page. This will be a concise version of your actual “about” page in your current website. Any images included will be resized to fit a mobile phone screen.
- Social Media Profiles. Encourage social interactions with direct links to your Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Yelp accounts. Other profiles available upon request.
- Reservations. This can take form in two different ways. The first being a form with name, contact information as well as time and date requested. The second way is with Open Table.
- Open Table integration. If you prefer to take reservations through Open Table, we can integrate Open Table’s platform when you provide us with your restaurant ID.
- eCommerce Features. If you’d like to be able to sell directly from your mobile site, we can integrate PayPal’s checkout system for your convenience.